Product Details and Pricing
Q: What products and services does MelioGuide provide?
A: Our main product and service is the MelioGuide Exercise for Better Bones Program. This is an exercise program designed specifically to help people with osteoporosis, osteopenia and low bone density to help them safely and effectively strengthen their bones and reduce their risk of fracture.
We have prepared a more detailed explanation of the Exercise for Better Bones Program for you and also have a detailed description of the fundamentals of the Program plus sample exercises. We have also prepared video tutorials describing what you receive when you sign up for the Exercise for Better Bones Program and how to subscribe.
For clients that prefer individual consultation, Margaret Martin, the creator of the Exercise for Better Bones Program, offers consultation services through her clinic in Ottawa—Function To Fitness.
We also provide products and services to Health Professionals who treat clients with osteoporosis, osteopenia and low bone density. These services include:
- Workshop Training: We offer two day intensive Building Better Bones workshop training for Health Care Professionals on exercise programs for clients with osteoporosis.
- Online Courses: We offer several online courses for healthcare and fitness professionals.
- Inservice and Group Training: We offer custom design inservice and group training for organizations.
- MelioGuide Pro: Our online content for Health Professionals.
Q: What is the price for the Exercise for Better Bones Program?
A: The Exercise for Better Bones Program is avalable for $89.95 USD in the United States and $89.95 CDN in Canada. This price includes:
- Your Exercise for Better Bones printed manual. There is no charge for orders shipping within the United States and Canada.
- Your 6 month online access to your individual exercise program. This includes your exercise schedule, video demonstrations of the individual exercises, and detailed written and photographic descriptions of the individual exercises.
- Your 6 month online access to video tutorials on how to improve your bone health.
Canadian orders will be subject to either GST or HST – depending on provicial jusridiction. US and international orders are not subject to addition tax charges.
International orders are $119.95 USD and can be placed on this page.
Q: Do I have to pay for shipping and handling?
A: No. We do not charge for shipping or handling of orders.
Q: What is the refund policy for the MelioGuide Exercise for Better Bones Program?
A: You have 30 days after your purchase to evaluate your MelioGuide Exercise for Better Bones Program to see if it meets your expectations. If you are not satisfied you can notify us and arrange return of the Exercise for Better Bones printed manual to our warehouse. When we receive the manual, we will refund you your original charge.
Just a few clarifications about our return policy:
- We would appreciate receiving the Exercise for Better Bones manual in the same condition as we sent it to you. If we cannot resell it because it has been damaged or has marks, notes or writing on it, we can only provide a partial refund to you.
- We cannot pay the shipping and handling to return to our warehouse.
- Please allow us adequate time to receive and process your returned items before we provide your refund.
Q: How can you order the Exercise for Better Bones Program?
A: You can order your Exercise for Better Bones Program using our order system.
Q: Is your order secure? Will your personal information, including your credit card information, be secure?
A: All of the personal information we collect is secure and not shared with any third party. Your credit card information is processed using a secure link so that malicious third parties cannot access your information.
Q: Do you have to complete the online Fracture Assessment before starting your Exercise for Better Bones Program?
A: In order to determine the right exercise program for you, we need certain information from you to determine your fracture risk and activity level. Our online Fracture Assessment allows us to determine the best Program for you.
All of your information is secure with us. It is only used to determine your Program and is not shared within MelioGuide or with any third parties for any reason.
Q: Can you change your Exercise Program or Level after you have been initially assigned your Program (based on how you answered your Fracture Assessment)?
A: We have had, at times, clients request to move to a more challenging Level after they have been assigned a Program. Our biggest reservation to moving a client to a more challenging Level is that our Fracture Assessment tool determined (based on the medical information provided by the client) that they have a fracture risk that is considered too high for the Exercise Level they would like.
If you Contact Us with your request after you have used your Program for a week or two, we can assess your individual situation and if the modification is justified, we will make the change.
Q: What should you do if you encounter problems during the checkout process or completing your Fracture Assessment?
A: If you encounter problems at any point as you are completing your order for your Exercise for Better Bones Program, please Contact Us and we will be happy to assist you and resolve the situation.
Q: Does MelioGuide automatically renew my Exercise for Better Bones online subscription after it expires and bill my credit card?
A: No. We do not automatically bill your credit card if your Exercise for Better Bones Program expires.
Instead we will send you a polite note reminding you that your Program is about to expire and asking you if you would like to renew. Since your bone health may have changed since you first started your Program, you may need to start at another Level. We will ask you to retake the Fracture Assessment and assign you the Program appropriate for you.
Q: Does MelioGuide provide any products, services or information for free?
A: Yes. We offer quite a bit of free information on our site. This allows you to get to know us before you make your purchase decision. Here are two areas where you will find free content:
- We provide free access to information on our blog. We post new information related to bone health on a regular basis.
- We offer a Free Email Course and encourage you to subscribe. There is no charge and there are no obligations. Its a great way to learn how you can benefit from a well designed exercise program for your bones.
- We have sample exercises from our Exercise for Better Bones Program for you to review.